They can be purchased via the 'Rubies and Plus-Features' pop-up which can be accessed by clicking on the Rubies icon/balance area at the top left of the main game screen, or from the Ruby Merchant in the City.
They can also be obtained in small amounts by these ways:
- By winning them in the Carnival Area at the Tent of Advanced Magic, Wheel of Fortune, or Lottery Booth.
- Through the login bonus (amount: 2 or 5, it depends on the number days which the player has logged in at least once)
- By competing in Dragon Races: Placing and waypoints can both give rubies.
Rubies are used for spells and other items, some of which give bonuses to the player.
The player can cast unique spells with rubies. This is a list of the spells which need rubies:
- Better and more fun jinxing spells to prank fellow players.
- Better and more fun jinxing spells at player's houses.
- Instantly Vaporize plots in your field.
- Summon an extra fairy.
- Give unique gifts to players with the Generous Present spell.
- Better jinxing spells (pranks) for the Village Tree.
The player can buy:
- Unique garden objects.
- Crystals, that give bonuses to the player.
- Items for that make mushroom gathering easier.
Build things fasterEdit
The player can use rubies and finish building upgrades instantly. Doing so costs 5 rubies regardless of building type.
The player can also:
- Spin more times the Wheel of Fortune.
- Take extra looks into the crystal ball at the Tent of Advanced Magic.
- Buy tickets from the Lottery Booth.